THE LOW DOWN…
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN FOR WAKESTYLE/FREESTYLE RIDERS, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION – THE CLICK-IN LOOP.
Ozone Wakestyle bar which though similar to the standard Contact V4 bar has a couple of key differences to make it preferential to freestylers.
Starting with the new Click-In chicken loop. Sometimes the simplest designs are best, and Ozone have produced a chicken loop which is every bit as functional as you would imagine. A moulded loop for easy hooking in and out, a releasable suicide mode, so the safety is always ready to be activated no matter your way of riding, an above loop swivel which doesn’t lock into the bar but does sit close. The safety release is industry standard push away with single line re-ride, and taking inspiration from a seat belt, to reengage the release you simply click the release back into the top of the loop with 1 hand.
The centre line is hidden inside a PU tube, keeping everything smooth as you sheet in and out on the bar. The bar itself has had an update to the grip and colours. The new grip has been shaped slightly differently, so it sits perfectly below your fingers along the top.
The new EVA coating has been wound around the bar rather than a continuous coating, this simply adds more ridges and bumps which again aid grip; simple and very effective. Integrated bar ends and floats remain on the new Contact Bar, but now feature the additional ability to trim the back lines at the bar ends. This is super easy to do and incredibly useful.
Moving up the bar, the trim system stays the same using a racing grade cleat, as well as the bungee trim line. The new Ozone lines came into play earlier this year and are now shipping as standard with all Ozone bars. Lighter, stronger and with less shrink than the already excellent lines.
- Compact De-power throw
- 23m lines, the ideal balance between kite reactivity and power development
- Click-In loop
- Moulded Bar Ends
- Optional 5-Line Conversion Kit
- Large size molded Harness Loop for easy hooking in and out
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Spinning Head With Anti-Twist Flag Out Line
The team here at 514 have given our Kitesports products rating for each riding style category. If you would like any further advise then please get in touch with the team.
The team here at 514 have given our Kitesports products a suitability rating for each kitesurfing level.
- AccessoriesThe classic Black version of our successful Surflogic Key Lock Standard size. The safe padlock Surflogic is the safest solution to protect your car and house keys. Enjoy your outdoor activities without worrying. Standard version.£36.00£36.00
- Kites, Second HandThe perfect high wind kite for the experienced kiter, this 7m Amp V1 has been hardly used and as such is in brilliant condition to get you out rocking in the strong stuff. Compatible with both 4 and 5 lines, it excels in both loops and freestyle depending on settings.
- VouchersFROM: £140.00
All coaching will resume at Easter for the 2022 season. All advanced coaching is available as a gift voucher.FROM: £140.00
- BoardsTHE TORQUE IS ALL ABOUT PROGRESSION, IT RAISES THE BAR FOR SOLID EDGING, EASE OF LOADING, POWER RETENTION AND THE ALL IMPORTANT POP FACTOR The Torque V1 comes complete with fins, pads, straps and handle£650.00£650.00