THE LOW DOWN…
WE LOVE THE ENDURO, IT HAS TO BE THE ONE OF THE BEST GO-TO KITES ON THE MARKET AND IT JUST GOT BETTER!
The Enduro V2 is a mid aspect ratio kite combined with our market leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offering outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines – freeriding, freestyle and wave riding. It incorporates an Open-C shape, semi swept Leading Edge and square wing-tip design, which results in a large de-power range, amazing progressive handling, boost for jumping and drift in the waves.
The V2 design features our new strut construction that provides enhanced support to the canopy and improves stability at low angles of attack. The Leading Edge is now tapered at the tip, which helps to reduce tip bounce. Together, the result is a much smoother ride and a more solid bar feeling in strong and gusty conditions.
- Suits Loads of riding style
- Works with the Ozone Contact V4 Bar
- Custom Colors Avaliable
- 4 Line Pulley-Less Bridle
- High Volume Inflate / Deflate
- Load Distribution Panels
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Variable Bridle Geometry
The team here at 514 have given our Kitesports products rating for each riding style category. If you would like any further advise then please get in touch with the team.
The team here at 514 have given our Kitesports products a suitability rating for each kitesurfing level.
The Enduro V2 comes in:
4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14m
- HarnessesThe Prime Shell series features a TPU laminated composite shell that is slightly more flexible shell than the carbon Elite Series. It still has all the stiffness, support and load-spreading benefits, but with a bit more give for riders who like a softer feel or don’t care about premium carbon construction. Please note, this harness includes the Fixed Hook Spreader Bar
- VouchersFROM: £120.00
Intermediate / Advanced Coaching is now available at 514Elemental. We are only offering 1-2-1 coaching sessions. These are inline with guidance from our NGB (BKSA). Riders must be fully independent BKSA LV2 (Independent at rigging self rescue, board starts, relaunch, prolonged rides, packdown). Please contact the team if you wish to discuss your riding abilities. Coaching sessions cover all elements from upwind riding and turns to advanced freestyle moves like the mega loop and double s to blind.FROM: £120.00
- BoardsTHE TORQUE IS ALL ABOUT PROGRESSION, IT RAISES THE BAR FOR SOLID EDGING, EASE OF LOADING, POWER RETENTION AND THE ALL IMPORTANT POP FACTOR The Torque V1 comes complete with fins, pads, straps and handle£650.00£650.00
- AccessoriesThe dryrobe Advance long sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.FROM: £130.00FROM: £130.00