The Catalyst has once again proven itself as a great beginner freeride kite. Incredible stability, range and usability with some of the best construction in the industry mean it is a sure bet for your first kite to learn and progress with.
Remember to add a bar and pump to your kite if needed
THE LOW DOWN…
THE CATALYST V2 IS AN ALL OUT BEGINNER – INTERMEDIATE KITE WHICH WILL BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE AND TIME ON THE WATER
Ozone’s dedicated freeride kite, the Catalyst has come back for round 2 and promises to build on the successes of the first incarnation.
A 3-strut hybrid kite, the Catalyst V2 has been designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind. The kite is made with industry-leading Teijin Technoforce D2 and Teijin Dacron for canopy quality and has been developed using Ozone’s in house OzCad program.
The CatalystV2 has had a fairly major design change and its easy to feel the changes as soon as you launch the kite. Featuring a new trailing edge shape as well as profile update, the kite has a much more direct and simple feel.
The CatalystV2 has brilliant stability at all points of the window. On initial launch the kite provides ample feedback through the harness, and there is excellent feedback through the bar as to where the kite is without it being heavy; perfect for those smaller tasks such as putting your board on and walking to the water where you may not be completely confident to take your eyes off the kite at all times.
- Suits Loads of riding style
- Works with the Ozone Contact V4 Bar
- Custom Colors Avaliable
- 4 Line Pulley-Less Bridle
- High Volume Inflate / Deflate
- Load Distribution Panels
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Variable Bridle Geometry
The team here at 514 have given our Kitesports products rating for each riding style category. If you would like any further advise then please get in touch with the team.
The team here at 514 have given our Kitesports products a suitability rating for each kitesurfing level.
The Catalyst V2 comes in:
5 / 6.5 / 8 / 9.5 / 11 / 13.5m
- BoardsTHE TORQUE IS ALL ABOUT PROGRESSION, IT RAISES THE BAR FOR SOLID EDGING, EASE OF LOADING, POWER RETENTION AND THE ALL IMPORTANT POP FACTOR The Torque V1 comes complete with fins, pads, straps and handle£650.00£650.00
- HarnessesThe Manera Union is a simple light weight harness which wont break the bank.£180.00£180.00
- BarsA CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION - THE CLICK-IN LOOP.£455.00£455.00