Hello, We are 514Elemental Kitesurfing and Land Kite School.
Established 2013 – Westward Ho!
When opening 514Elemental Kitesurfing and Land Kite School we wanted to work on a few key targets. Provide the highest quality Kitesports tuition, Make well educated and safe kiters, Introduce more Youth into the sport, Only teach in suitable conditions, Use 100% suitable and safe equipment, Build a team help us share the stoke of Kiteboarding across the world.
As 514Elemental Kitesurfing and Land Kite School has grown we are so proud to have been able to keep up and continue to achieve our goals, here’s a couple of our favourites.
3 JUNIOR CHAMPIONS
Starting our Kite Kids club was one of our main goals when opening 514Elemental. We couldn’t be prouder to have seen them try kiting for the first time with us to now having an expanded team of our Kite Kids representing us and having a blast at the national series. Amazing results from them all last year with 3 taking Championship titles.
AURA KITE CAMP
In 2018, Sukie headed our first Aura Kite Camp. Which is a womens only advanced kitesurfing camp. We had a fantastic time with on the water and off the water coaching, equipment demos and some fantastic prizes from our sponsors (A board was one!). Thanks to everyone that made it possible.
514 have been out on the water getting you all up and riding over the past 6 years. We’ve had a blast, one thing we didn’t forget was to get enough water time in ourselves. The team have achieved so much. Seeing Sukie crowned 2017 Womens Champion, Robin 2018 Masters Champion, Sukie 2018 Ladies Wave Champion, Robin 2017 Am Wave Champion.
- These guys are the best. Got both my kids kitesurfing through under 18 club last year. Back again for advanced this year. Expert tuition , all latest kit , great tips both on and off the water. Always a good session with these in the waterIanKite Kids
- Expert, friendly, patient tuition and great value for money. Love you guys. Thankyou for helping me achieve a dream.NikkiPrivate Kitesurfing
- I took the family down for a power kite session and it was great fun for all of us. The kids were loving life on small colourful kites while we felt the power of the larger kites!! Looking forward to trying kitesurfing next!AliPower Hour
- We have had a couple of lessons now, and had so much fun, completely hooked! Great coaching, super safe, so much fun! Highly recommend to give kiting a go with 514 Elemental!! 😀Matt SKitesurfing
- AMAZING - Took the one day Kite Surfing course with these guys and absolutely loved it! My only regret was not booking a 2 or 3 day course. They were very thorough, had a lot of patience and were very encouraging. What I loved most about these guys is that they absolutely love what they do and teach from that passion. Would highly recommend them!Janet CKitesurfing Introduction
- Well my partner and I had the most amazing time at an hour long power kiting lesson with Suki. I was a bit nervous to begin with, but I was allowed to progress at my own pace with plenty of encouragement. But Jeff my partner was able to also move at his faster more confident pace. Both our needs were met and we will definately be back for further lessons and hopefully fun with buggies. Thank you Suki for an amazing introduction to the sport. We are Hooked.SamPower Hour
- Fantastic day with Suki, She's great teacher, gave loads of encouragment and insured you had a smile on you face all day, which I did! Went to bed dreaming of the kites and the waves. looking forward to the next lessons and slamming in to the waves. Massive Thank you.AdamKitesurfing Introduction
- They are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. The knowledge that they pass on is so helpful, they had me up on the board and riding short distances within a couple of lessons after changing from my other kite school. I feel much more confident with them, I do a 200 mile round trip to have lessons n have them keep an eye out for me when going sole because I enjoy the whole environment with them 🙂PaulPrivate Kitesurfing
- Had two days kite surfing lessons with suki, and can't praise her enough, i learnt more in them two days than i thought i ever could, i will be returning next year and will carry on where i left of hopefully, and would like to add .. many thanksStuartEssential Kitesurfing Course
At 514 we are super lucky to have an amazing team, of both coaches and riders. With over 60+ years of experience within the coaching team, multiple competition titles and achievements.