In accordance with Covid-19 guidelines set out by our NGB (BKSA) we are unable to offer beginner and group sessions, however you can still purchase a voucher with updated 2 year validity. We are currently open for Intermediate / Advanced coaching only.
Wether you’re a newbie or a seasoned rider, at the school, we accommodate for everyone. Learn Kitesurf, Power Kiting, LandBoarding & Kite Buggy with 514Elemenal in Westward Ho! North Devon. Individual kitesurf lessons and courses are available for newbies with advanced coaching sessions available for those seasoned riders.
Founders Robin and Sukie have over 41 years of Kitesurf experience between them. Furthermore, they hold many championship titles, are BKSA senior instructors and National coaches for Freestyle, Wave and Foil disciplines. In addition, other roles have included: BKC Head Judge, RYA National Coach and IKSURF magazine equipment testers.
Above all, the school is open for Kitesurfing & Land Kite lessons, courses and coaching 7 days a week. So, you can get rocking at a time that suits you. All Kitesurfing & Land Kite lessons are held at Westward Ho! beach in North Devon, South West, UK. 514Elemental is BKSA Recognised.
Established in 2013, 514Elemental has been delivering world class kitesurf lessons at our 3 mile long sandy beach. Focussed not only on lessons for beginners, 514 has a proven track record of coaching some of the countries hottest young kiteboarders.
Picking up a new sport and landing in the deep end with gear purchasing is daunting, don’t fear, we are here to help. So, here at 514Elemental Kitesurfing and Land Kite School & Store we feel it’s important that we offer a store, that is backed by 42+ years of kitesurfing knowledge.
The team are always on hand to offer you advise on your next kit selection, we have tested most brands on the market and you can read our reviews on IKSURF magazines website.
If you feel you want some more info then please get in touch with the team and we can discuss the best kitesurfing gear to suit you. Wether it’s a kitesurfing package, kites only, or just refreshing some wet goods.
FREE KITESURF LESSONS WITH A KITESURFING PACKAGE
If you are taking Kitesurf and Land Kite lessons with 514Elemental then check out our free lessons deal. We offer free kitesurfing lessons to those buying a kitesurfing package (up to £330 off your package, the cost of our Essential Kitesurfing Course).
- BoardsTHE TORQUE IS ALL ABOUT PROGRESSION, IT RAISES THE BAR FOR SOLID EDGING, EASE OF LOADING, POWER RETENTION AND THE ALL IMPORTANT POP FACTOR The Torque V1 comes complete with fins, pads, straps and handle£650.00£650.00
- KitesThe Catalyst has once again proven itself as a great beginner freeride kite. Incredible stability, range and usability with some of the best construction in the industry mean it is a sure bet for your first kite to learn and progress with. Remember to add a bar and pump to your kite if neededFROM: £779.00FROM: £779.00
- BarsA CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION - THE CLICK-IN LOOP.£455.00£455.00
- HarnessesThe Manera Union is a simple light weight harness which wont break the bank.£180.00£180.00
- AccessoriesThe dryrobe Advance long sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.FROM: £130.00FROM: £130.00
- BarsA CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN FOR RIDERS WITH A SHORTER REACH AND SMALL KITES, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION - THE CLICK-IN LOOP.£455.00£455.00
As we go through this period of no kiting, it was important for us to maintain a team feel for our Kite Kids Team and also thought it was the perfect opportunity for them to learn a little more to the whys and hows of our sport.
Team Rider Jas Wallis fills us in on the sessions
We have taken the devestating yet easy decision to keep the kite school closed until further notice. The online store is still open. The well being and safety of our staff, students and local community are paramount and we cannot encourage people to travel to us at this time. #stayhomesavelives
Team514 Madie takes you through the fundamentals of learning the unhooked railey. This is the first unhooked trick to learn and is the gateway to all wakestyle tricks