All lessons and coaching will resume at Easter for the 2021 season. All lessons are available as private sessions or for single household groups.
Wether you’re a newbie or a seasoned rider, at the school, we accommodate for everyone. Learn Kitesurf, Power Kiting, LandBoarding & Kite Buggy with 514Elemenal in Westward Ho! North Devon. Individual kitesurf lessons and courses are available for newbies with advanced coaching sessions available for those seasoned riders.
Founders Robin and Sukie have over 41 years of Kitesurf experience between them. Furthermore, they hold many championship titles, are BKSA senior instructors and National coaches for Freestyle, Wave and Foil disciplines. In addition, other roles have included: BKC Head Judge, RYA National Coach and IKSURF magazine equipment testers.
Above all, the school is open for Kitesurfing & Land Kite lessons, courses and coaching 7 days a week. So, you can get rocking at a time that suits you. All Kitesurfing & Land Kite lessons are held at Westward Ho! beach in North Devon, South West, UK. 514Elemental is BKSA Recognised.
Established in 2013, 514Elemental has been delivering world class kitesurf lessons at our 3 mile long sandy beach. Focussed not only on lessons for beginners, 514 has a proven track record of coaching some of the countries hottest young kiteboarders.
Picking up a new sport and landing in the deep end with gear purchasing is daunting, don’t fear, we are here to help. So, here at 514Elemental Kitesurfing and Land Kite School & Store we feel it’s important that we offer a store, that is backed by 42+ years of kitesurfing knowledge.
The team are always on hand to offer you advise on your next kit selection, we have tested most brands on the market and you can read our reviews on IKSURF magazines website.
If you feel you want some more info then please get in touch with the team and we can discuss the best kitesurfing gear to suit you. Wether it’s a kitesurfing package, kites only, or just refreshing some wet goods.
FREE KITESURF LESSONS WITH A KITESURFING PACKAGE
If you are taking Kitesurf and Land Kite lessons with 514Elemental then check out our free lessons deal. We offer free kitesurfing lessons to those buying a kitesurfing package (up to £330 off your package, the cost of our Essential Kitesurfing Course).
- AccessoriesThe dryrobe Advance long sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.FROM: £130.00FROM: £130.00
- KitesThe Catalyst has once again proven itself as a great beginner freeride kite. Incredible stability, range and usability with some of the best construction in the industry mean it is a sure bet for your first kite to learn and progress with. Remember to add a bar and pump to your kite if needed
- BarsA CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN FOR RIDERS WITH A SHORTER REACH AND SMALL KITES, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION - THE CLICK-IN LOOP.£455.00£455.00
- BarsA CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION - THE CLICK-IN LOOP.£455.00£455.00
- BoardsTHE TORQUE IS ALL ABOUT PROGRESSION, IT RAISES THE BAR FOR SOLID EDGING, EASE OF LOADING, POWER RETENTION AND THE ALL IMPORTANT POP FACTOR The Torque V1 comes complete with fins, pads, straps and handle£650.00£650.00
- HarnessesThe Manera Union is a simple light weight harness which wont break the bank.£180.00£180.00
13 Year Old Reuben Jones has been part of Team514 for the past year. Find out about what has happened in this exciting 12 months.
Hi, my name is Jasmine Wallis, I am 19 years old. I have been kitesurfing for…
We all know the weather has been a little on strange side this spring so far,…
We are now well underway in the 2021 season! After winter came and went in record…